That's right, BrewOnline offers you everything you need to always have on hand in your recipes, your cooked, and not only.
BrewOnline is free and then start creating your own recipes to create your own cooked, to plan the timing of your production, and to share with others.
Date News 12/24/2013 Lightened and sped up the "New Recipe" and "Change" 12/24/2013 Calculation report BU / GU recipe 12/24/2013 Designing the profile of the Mash 12/24/2013 Grado Plato 12/24/2013 Time Graph of cooked, for the time necessary for the production pianificiazione 12/24/2013 Ability to set hops in Dry Hoping 12/24/2013 Creating "Folders" for storing recipes and baked 12/24/2013 Ability to create a copy of a prescription 12/24/2013 Management of empty 12/24/2013 Export production calendar on Google Calendar d> r> 12/24/2013 Creating automatic label for bottles containing QR code with cooked ingredients 12/24/2013 Enter the name of your "Brewery" to customize your labels 12/24/2013 New View of the winery 12/24/2013 Statistics on consumption of beer 12/24/2013 Ability to create shopping lists of most cooked the same recipe 12/24/2013 Better compatibility with major browsers (IE 10) 12/24/2013 Prolonged time duration of a session 12/24/2013 Enter 1 liter bottles, and kegs of 20 and 30 liters 12/24/2013 New service automatic backup of recipes to keep you safe your data
- 1) How do I use BrewOnline?
- A) Simple, just click on the "Register" button in the top bar
- 2) Do I have to pay something?
- A) Absolutely not! BrewOnline is completely FREE! We ask only that registarti and you can use all the features of the system
- 3) What formulas are used for the calculations?
- A) are the formulas that are commonly found on the websites and books dealing with the topic Home Brewing. All the calculations are to be considered as "theoretical estimates" and may differ from the practical values.
- 4) The estimate of IBU on which model is it calculated?
- A) on the model and formulas Tinseth
- 5) The estimate of the EBC on which model is it calculated?
- A) on the model and formulas Mosher
- 6) Why there are no values in accordance with other models?
- A) Why BrewOnline wants to be a simplified and fast, but at the same time, provide all the necessary support to our hobby
- 7) In the future you will have more stairs?
- A) Never say never:)
- 8) How is it that some data, such as the potential of fermentable differ from those in other programs?
- A) The data in the program have been tested by professionals and reported in official publications. Some values are slightly different and can be corrected, if necessary, with those of the products on sale. Considerantdo that the processes of production vary from batch to batch, as well as the raw material, the SG value is not standard, but subject to variables, data relating to this are shown in the label <
Soon new surprises..
A special thanks for cooperation Antonio De Feo @ Jigen_Daisuke